We are a gathering of those who have found forgiveness and life in Jesus Christ. He welcomes all who come to him seeking the way, the truth, and the life. It is our prayer that all might come to know him and find the true joy of his grace, healing, and hope. Living and growing in faith in community is a joyful (and refining) experience not to be missed. Below are several opportunities to explore.
Ladies Bible Study
During most of the year, there is a Tuesday morning Ladies’ Bible Study via Zoom. For more information on the current study topic and Zoom links, contact Carol Burrage: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also women’s gatherings at Christ Anglican Church on Saturday mornings during many months of the year. For information on the next meeting and the devotional topic, contact Anne Beavers: email@example.com.
On the second and fourth Saturday mornings of the month, the men gather for Bible teaching and time together beginning at 8:30am. Currently we gather by Zoom but look forward to returning to our meeting over breakfast sandwiches at the church.
Feeding the Community Poor
Together with volunteers from various churches, a number of Christ Anglican’s members help serve lunch and minister to the needy at the Orange Community Church of Christ on Thursdays
- On Wednesday evenings, 7pm, there is prayer, currently done by Zoom. To be added to the distribution list, please contact Cindy DiMeglio: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Sunday, prayer ministers are available during Communion for anyone who would like prayer.
- On the second Sunday of the month, there is a healing prayer service at 4:00pm. This service allows for a place of healing and spiritual refreshment. All are welcome to come and receive prayer for themselves or for others.
- Christ Anglican has a group of intercessors who hold needs before the Lord. They pray individually and at various times but in a concerted way for these requests.
Some Church Events at various times are:
- Spring Church Outdoor Service and Picnic (late May/early June)
- Advent Wreath-Making Workshop (November)
- Special Services for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and others.